Request a Callback
We’ll give you a call to discuss the best pest solution:
Call us at 575-527-4393 to schedule your free pest inspection today!
These insects live in cracks and voids near areas frequented by people, usually in bedrooms or other sites where a person might sit or rest for long periods of time. The most severe infestations often occur in rooms or buildings with poor sanitation, but bed bugs can be carried in and infest any building or home. They are increasingly more common in the United States, infesting hotel rooms, homes, and apartments.
- Bed bugs are accomplished hitchhikers and are usually first carried into a home, apartment or hotel room by people, hiding in luggage, furniture, or other belongings.
- Activity occurs primarily at night, and bed bugs are wary and shy.
- Signs of infestations include blood stain fecal smears on bedding, walls, curtains and other light colored surfaces.
- At first, bed bugs hide in the cracks, seams, and folds of mattresses, bedding, upholstery, and the bed frame or furniture itself. Picture frames, peeling wallpaper, and any area forming a crack can serve as a harborage, including at the ceiling level.
- As the population increases, they move out into the rest of the room, harboring behind door frames, window frames, molding, under the edges of carpets, and rugs, and inside walls.
- With larger numbers of insects or if poor control efforts have been used, bed bugs may become scattered within rooms and may move to adjacent areas.
- Bed bugs may follow pipes or wires inside walls into other rooms or units, or they may crawl under baseboards and wall studs into neighboring rooms.
Call us today for a pest service solution.
Schedule an inspection of you business or home today.